In the chill of winter or the oppressive heat of summer, your home should always be comfortable.
When something unexpected happens to disrupt that comfort, you need it fixed, ASAP.
In central Indiana, where extreme temperatures are common, we’re always on-call to get you cooled off, warmed up, and back to the business of enjoying your home.
And when times are good, we can make life better with accessories that improve air quality and energy efficiency by providing the best air filtration systems, high efficiency electric or gas heating and cooling systems.
- Heating and Cooling Fixes
- Indoor Air Quality Improvement
- Humidifier Installation and Service
- Preventative Maintenance Plans
Heating and Cooling FAQS
- What type of filters should I use with my Indiana heating system?
- How often should I change my heating system filter when there is construction going on in my Indiana home?
- Which type of unit is better for heating in Indiana? Gas heating systems or electric? Does it matter when it comes to heating repair?
- I live in Indiana where it is humid in the summer and dry in the winter. Should I clean my duct work? Will that help with heating repair issues?
- Should I have the fan running all the time with my heating system in an Indiana home?
- Why is my heating system thermostat blank?
- How often should I have my heating system cleaned?
- Why do I need to have my heating system cleaned?
- What else will the heating technician do when he checks my heating system?
- I have an electric heating system. When the air comes out of the vent, it sometimes feels cooler than I think it should. Is that normal?
- When my heating system is running, whey does my home feel warmer upstairs than it does downstairs?
- If I need service on my heating system on a holiday or weekend, would the technician on call have the parts to fix it?